The Ciel Learning Foundation is a not for profit body, that stipulates standards, reviews curriculum and content and advocates relevant certifications in the BFSI space.
Towards this end, the Foundation:
1. Offers relevant certification programs to students and professionals, as a means to seeking employment / self-employment in the industry and for career progression
2. Gets acceptance and endorsement of the certification curriculum for its relevance from the industry, through a review by its Advisory Committee consisting of stakeholders from the industry and involving the regulator and / or industry association/committee wherever required
3. Defines the code of conduct governing the members and ensures adherence to the code of conduct.
4. Registers students/professionals interested in the certification, defines the eligibility criteria or pathways to the certification and facilitates certification and membership.
5. Maintains a record of the members and status of the validity of their certificates, payment of membership fees and completion of CPE requirements.
Centre for Investment Education and Learning (CIEL) has created and developed certifications in the BFSI space which are widely accepted by the industry.
CIEL has a technology platform that it uses to host the content of the certification courses to which it gives access to the participants, and to administer exams taken by the participants to complete the certification.
CIEL has also empanelled trainers to offer instructor led classroom training on the certification content as well as other stand-alone modules.
Ciel Learning Foundation has been appointed by CIEL to exclusively administer and govern its certifications.
CIEL LEARNING FOUNDATION ADVISORY BOARD:
|1||Dr. Uma Shashikant||Chairperson, Ciel|
|2||Ms. Sonu Bhasin||Founder & Managing Partner, Fab|
|3||Mr. Sriram Iyer||Chief Executive Officer, Religare Private Wealth|
|4||Mr. Ajit Menon||Head Of Strategy - Tata Mutual Fund|